Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chastity control and training:


Nothing is more sexually submissive than for a man to turn over control of his orgasm and complete sex to me.

It makes me wet and hot knowing that I have control of when my submissive is allowed to touch himself or orgasm.

I have been contacted for many years from true submissive men who desire to give me the gift of turning over control of their orgasm and sex to me!

Having control and power over a man's sex and orgasm get's me very high and aroused! It is a very addicting feeling that I crave over and over again.

I welcome the true submissive men who desire to give up control in this area to me. I offer weekly/monthly chastity training. Those who commit to my training will have weekly assignments and emails and will also agree to 1 phone session lasting a minimum of 30 minutes, but can also lasts longer.

Chastity slaves will purchase a chastity device suitable to their body type and email me a link to what it looks like and what special qualities it has as well as a key and lock. Chastity slave will present the key as a gift in the mail that I will put on my necklace. I will have a special picture taken with your key around my neck and email you the picture. slave may have the option of using special disposable locks if travel/family or business requires discretion and need for special locks. that will be discussed when we speak on the phone. Chastity training in person is also available and highly encouraged.

Looking forward to controlling your orgasm and sex!
Goddess Anais~

5 comments:

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

Wow. Explain how you sewed Baby Doll's lips closed with wire!

Goddess Anais said...

They are medical staples, such a lovely hot scene.

Unknown said...

What is involved in chastity play while in person?

submissive male said...

i agree with You Goddess Anais! Chastity is the most submissive thing a submissive can go through...pretty much the reason why i love it so much. Knowing the fact that i cannot touch my penis and cannot have an erection/cum whenever i please is so hot! Knowing while im in bed cannot rub one out to help me sleep knowing my Mistress is out on the town with a hot guy on a date wearing my key to my chastity device either around Her neck or around Her ankle just drives me wild. Being locked up in a chastity device helps make a submissive work and obey just extra harder knowing a punishment can be being denied orgasim another week, month, five months, or even a year!!! That would be brutal :(

submissive male said...

Also...wearing a chastity device under a pair of panites just makes things extra sexy