Friday, August 8, 2008

Imagine...


Coming to my dungeon...looking deeply into my beautiful eyes, while I look deeply into yours.... I teach you how to breathe deeply and relax for me.

I undress you slowly and make you sit on my bondage table. First I create a hood for you with layers of material and then bondage tape. You can't see anything... but you can feel and smell and taste everything.

Your heart beats fast and your breathing slows and you feel light headed and high from my control and dominance.

I lay you down on the table and cocoon you until you feel safe and free to be submissive and free to let go and surrender to me.

You feel me touch you everywhere and I begin to experiment and explore your body in special areas while you are bound and helpless. My touch is sensual and stimulating in the right way to you. I am careful and precise with how I tease and torment you. I bring you close to "release" and then stop and tease you again... over and over again... your neck, nipples, piece of meat... all belong to me and I can have my way with you... you are at my complete mercy and you love every minute and every experience every touch...

If you would like to experience sensual and safe bondage with an experienced life style and professional Mistress, you may email me here with your sincere letter and past experience and I will respond back with a more detailed letter and my office phone number so you can see me and serve me.

I look forward to capturing your mind and body and relaxing you and freeing you from stress through bondage... If you are new and have never tried bondage before, please rest your mind and know you are completely safe and with a skilled dominant. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have when you call me.

2 comments:

dizzylee said...

Just thinking about "Imagine..." is causing my COPD to rage out of control

submissive male said...

Fantastic post! Having a session with You Goddess Anais is definitely a number one priority on my to due list!!!