Friday, August 29, 2008

Special Fantasy

I have a special fantasy i would love to live out with the right man... or should I say gimp boy.
If the idea of being turned into a piece of furniture and made into an object sounds appealing to you and you would take pleasure in giving me pleasure, you should definitely write me!

This is a special fantasy i have and i have lived it out in the past with my slave girl, but there are some things a slave boy is better at than slave girls.

I will be putting you in various positions, so you are not in the same position. You will be penetrated with vibrating toys (various sizes according to what feels good to your body). I have a phallic shaped mouth gag you will be wearing as well. I will use you in various ways... I will be going squats on your face when you have the phallic gag in place... until my thighs burn and I am worn out... I will put you on your hands and knees and kick your cute little ass cheeks...not enough to bruise you, but enough to excerces my ass muscles and build up a sweat. I will do push ups over your body and each time I go down, plant sweet delicious kisses on your lips...making you hungry for more... I will basically be working my body out completely by using your body for my pleasure... including pelvic thrusts inside of you with my strap on!

If MY fantasy appeals to you, you may contact me with any more ideas as well as what you are capable of experiencing and if you are new or experienced.

If you are in a relationship, I can guarantee you will NOT have ANY MARKS,...IF YOU ARE SINGLE AND ABLE TO TAKE MARKS, THEN MY WORK OUT MAY BE EVEN MORE INTENSE.

Send me a sincere email and I will return an email back to you with my web site and office number so we can make this fantasy into a reality!

2 comments:

cowboyfan4lfe said...

Goddess, I would be honored to help you with your special fantasy. You could use me as furniture or anyway you see fit. I would simple worship and do as you instruct for your fantasy. I can be reached at de@piedmontintl.com or 704-574-1830. Please consider me for this honor and dream of making you happy

submissive male said...

Goddess Anais, that is a fantastic fantasy!!! Being used as human furniture is one of many interests i have in BDSM.

i have experienced in being a chair where i am on all fours and a Domina sat on my back. While She sat on my back, She did activities such as read a magazine, watch T.V, talk on the phone, and pleasured Herself. When She demanded, She made me rock around side to side.

Another way i was use as furniture was being used as a "love seat". i would lay on the ground with my head laying up on the couch where the Domina would sit on my face for extra comfort to Her soft beautiful ass while She watched T.V, read, talk on the phone, eating a meal, needle thread, etc... There were times i was fortunate to lick Her ass and pussy in this position or She would place a dildo gag in my mouth while She rides my face. Also in the position She loved to smother my face and condemn me from oxygen and will sit up allow me to get one breath of air and sit on my face again.

Another way i was used as furniture was being a foot stool and table. i would be placed on my hands and knees with my back exposed like a chair. As a foot stool my Domina would place Her elegant feet on my back to rest Her feet. She also loved to wear Her heels, boots with heels, spurs connected to Her boots and pinch and scratch my back with Her heels and spurs. She also like to make artwork like objects with the scratches on my back. My Domina at times would place Her feet on my back to dry Her toe nails after She painted them (When i didn't pain Her toe nails). When i'm used as a table, i got books, magazines, ashtrays, dishes, glassed, lit candles, BDSM toys while Domina was in session with another slave, and used condoms from other men. If anything feel off my back, i did pay for it...trust me :)

Another creative way to use a sub as furniture is to be a "human foot massager/cleaner". This works when i would be told to lay on my back, with both my knees together and sticking up in the air (You could tie up with slaves legs to make this happen if You wish). The slaves arms are placed by his/her sides (You could also have the slaves arms bound to his/her sides or bound the slaves wrist from behind and make him/her sit on his/her back). The Domina sits on the slave’s stomach, while Her back rest on the slaves knees. The Domina places Her feet by the slaves mouth. The slave will lick the Domina's feet and toes clean and will also suck Her toes. This potion can also work as a "human ashtray lounger" where the slave is in the same position, while the Domina is relaxing on Her slave, She can use the slaves mouth (either have the slaves mouth open the whole time, open on command, or place a open mouth gag or any open mouth restraints and place the ashes in the slaves mouth. You can have the slave worship Your feet and use its mouth as an ashtray at the same time. Double the pleasure double the fun...and i'm not talking about gum ;)

Everything i have mentioned i have experienced myself. i can’t think of anything new and creative for human furniture, but if I come up with anything new, i would send You an email and let You see if You like it or not. i hope this entry can give You some alternative ideas on using slave as human furniture. i also hope You enjoyed this entry. In the future, i would love to be Your gimped out furniture.