Sunday, September 14, 2008

What is a gimp, you ask?


I actually do have a sexy friend Hannah and she has a fantasy of me turning her into a gimp and doing what ever I want to her (sexy evil smile).
What is a gimp, you ask?
Did you ever see the movie "Pulp Fiction?" There was a gimp kept in a box and when it's owners wanted to play with it, they would take it out.

Gimpifying a person basically means putting a hood on their head...taking away their identity so that you can have more intense fun with them...since her identity is compromised from her hooding, we can be a little more nast, evil and have more fun with her.

She is not allowed to speak actual words...only to make sounds of either pleasure or pain. She communicates to us, though how her body moves and her breathing and how she makes pleasurable or not-so-pleasurable sounds.

Personally I love erotic humiliation, so my goal is to find a man with a kinky evil streak who get's aroused at my idea and would like to help me give my gimp girl pleasure and erotic pain....and plenty of sexy erotic humiliation.

Imagine all the kinky things we can do to her....toys, enemas, dilation, use of her orifices with toys and other things.... We can put her hands to work by giving us pleasure...really anything we want as long as it is safe and she is ultimately not harmed. Hannah is a sexy awesome person and to be gimped out is her fantasy that I happen to share with her.

If this sounds appealing, then you can email me here a sincere letter and I will respond with a more detailed info letter and my office phone number and web site for more pictures of both Lady Hannah and myself.

If you are more submissive that being a co-dom with me, then I can gimpify both of you...or Hannah and I can gimpify you as well. There are many different possibilities. As long as we are all having fun and enjoying each other... then I am open to exploring most things!

3 comments:

Mark said...

I would be very interested in using your gimp. What is your office email address?

submissive male said...

Being Gimped out is very very very erotic!!! There is nothing like wearing a hood and being kept in a cage until Your Mistress has a reason to use and abuse you. Something about wearing a black leather mask just makes a scene more erotic and sexually exciting.

Any submissive would be fortunate to be gimped out by a gorgeous Domina like Goddess Anais. In time i would liked to be gimped out by You Goddess Anais.

Anonymous said...

I love having scenes were I am wearing a hood. It helps me get deeper into sub space.